"Ow, my clavicord!"
|Title||The Postal Dude|
Due to reusing his model from POSTAL 2, the Dude wears his attire from said game: an alien T-shirt, brown trenchcoat, jeans, boots, and shades. He also has short red hair and a goatee.
- "I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first."
- "Hey I'm just exercising my second ammendments right here, you fucking communist!" (to Brandon over the latter claiming the Dude is unfunny and 'looks like a gay version of Neo whose voice actor fails at being cool'.)
- "Where the hell am I?" (in question to Brandon's zany behavior during chemistry class in Mondays)
- "What for? All the cars in this town seem to be props anyway." (trying to leave via car in the parking lot)
- "I regret nothing."
- "Fuck me, I better get home."
- "Mmm, smells like chicken."
- "You go, girl."
Reputation with other charactersEdit
- Brandon- As seen in Mondays and Field trips, Postal Dude cusses Brandon out. It's blatantly obvious he hates him.
- Ms.Person- He too dislikes Ms. Person as of Field Trips he *killed* her. Luckily for him, she came back to life.
- The real Postal Dude is the protagonist of the controversial POSTAL video game franchise.
- He showcases the ability to fly.
- His model is taken from the Synergy mod's original version, and ported from POSTAL 2.
- His dialogue was taken from that game as well.